Adventure on Easter Island(五)
复活节岛的冒险之旅(五)
You drive to your old house and get out of your car.
你开车去你的老房子,下了车车。
Xiaoyu is coming to you.
小玉正向你走来。
“Would you like to go to the Moai stone statues tomorrow morning? ” she asks.
"明天早上你想去摩艾石像那吗?"她问道。
“I can’t go there with you, but it is very interesting and important day. It’s June 21st.
“很遗憾我不能和你一起去那里,但这是非常有趣和重要的一天。它是6月21日。
It’s the longest day of a year.
这是一年中最长的一天。
Lots of people usually get there every year.
很多人通常每年都去那里。
You should depart early in the next morning.”
你应该明天早些出发。”
“Thank you,”you answer. You go into your house.
“谢谢你,”你回答道。你转身进了你的房子。
The next day you get up very early.
第二天你早早就起来了。
You arrive there in the morning.
你早上到达石像群那里。
You see lots of cars there.
你在那里看到许多汽车。
You get out of your car and walk to the stone tomb.
你下了车,走到石墓那里。
There a big crowd near it.
附近已经有一大群人了。
They are all looking at the sun and waiting.
他们都在看着太阳,等待着。
Slowly the sun rises up.
太阳慢慢升起来了。
The sun is shining the two big statues.
阳光照耀着两个大雕像。
It’s shining through the middle of the two big statues and through the door of the stone tomb into the tomb.
它穿过两个大雕像的中间,穿过石墓的门进入坟墓。
When this happens, the people in the crowd begin to sing and dance.
与此同时,人群中的人们开始载歌载舞。
You look through the door of the stone tomb.
你透过石墓的门往里望去。
There is a big stone table in the back of the tomb.
在石墓的后方有一张大石桌。
The sun is shining on the table.
阳光恰巧就照射在桌子上。
About an hour later everybody gets into their cars and leaves.
大约一个小时后,每个人都回到了他们的车里,离开了。
You walk to your car, too.
你也回到了你的车旁。
Suddenly you see some unknown liquid leaking out of the bottom of your car.
突然你看到一些不明液体从你的车底漏出。
You look under the car.
你往车底下一看。
You see that it is coming out of a hole under your car.
你看到它正从你车底的一个洞里出来。
You phone a garage at once.
你给立即给汽车修理厂打了电话。