入境
常用表达
1.您来访的目的是什么?
What is the purpose of your visit?
2.你会在旧金山待多长时间?
How long will you be staying in San Francisco?
3.我是来旅行的,计划停留十天左右。
I'm here for traveling .I am planning to stay to days or so.
4.我是来出差的。
I come for business.
5.这是我的护照和入境卡。
Here are my passport and arrival card.
常用词汇
姓 family name/surname
名 first(given)Name
性别 gender
国籍 nationality,country of citizenship
护照号 passport No.
原住地 country of origin
前往目的地国 destination country
登机城市 city where you boarded
签证签发地 city where visa was issued
签发日期 date issue
偕行人数 accompanying number
职业 occupation
专业技术人员 professionals&technical
行政管理人员 legislators&administrators
办事员 clerk
商业人员 commerce(Business People)
兑换外币
常用表达
1.我想把全部汇款换成美元。
I'd like to convert the full amount of the remittance into U.S. dollars.
2.我想把这张纸币换成硬币。
I'd like some coins for this note.
3.我想把这张50美元纸币换开。
I'd like to break this 50 dollar note.
4.请给我5张20元和10张一元的。
Five twenties and ten singles,please.
5.我希望给我10张面额为100美元的旅行支票。
I hope you'll give me ten traveler's cheques of 100 dollars each.
交通
常用表达
1.请到这个地址。
Take me to this address please.
2.再快一点行吗?
Can you speed up a bit more?
3.计价器上显示多少?
How much does the meter(taxi meter) read?
4.请让我在校门口下车。
Please drop me at the school gate.
5.我要发票。
I need the receipt.
6.请问这附近有地铁吗?
Is there any subway nearby?
7.这是去环线地铁的换乘站吗?
Is this the transfer station for the loop line?
8.这列火车在我们这站停留多久?
How long does this train stay at this station?
9.请问乘坐四次列车应该去哪个站台?
Which platform is for the No.4 train?
10.我需要转车吗?
Do I have to change buses?
11.请问如何前往地铁站?
How do I get to the metro/subway/underground station?
12.请问这附近有银行/医院/公共厕所?
Excuse me, is there a bank/a hospital/a public toilet nearby?
常用词汇
双层巴士 double-decker bus
脚踏车/自行车 bicycle
地铁 subway
观光巴士 tour bus
交通信号灯 traffic light
人行道 sidewalk
公交车站 bus stop
地铁入口 subway entrance
人行横道 crosswalk
停车位 parking space
住宿
常用表达
1.我会晚一点到达,请保留所预定的房间。
I'll arrive late, but please keep my reservation.
2.是否可给我一张有旅馆地址的名片?
Can I have a card with the hotel's address?
3.我想要一间视野好(有阳台)的房间。
I'd like a room with a nice view (a balcony).
4.随时都有热水供应吗?
Is hot water available any time?
5.我想设定早晨的呼叫铃。
I'd like a wake-up call,please.
6.这里可使用信用卡(旅行支票)吗?
Do you accept credit cards(traveler's checks)?
7.是否可代为保管贵重物品?
Could you keep my valuables?
8.我有些衣服需要送洗。
I have some laundry.
9.我要退房。请给我账单。
I'd like to check out.My bill, please.
10.我想要楼上的房间。
I'd like a room on the upper level.
11.最近的地铁站在哪里?
Where is the nearest subway station?
12.餐厅几点开始营业?
What time does the dining room open?
常用词汇
入住登记 check in
旅店地址 hotel's address
退房 check out
客房服务 room service
前台/接待处 front desk/reception
酒店大堂 lobby
餐厅 dining room
发票 receipt
账单 bill
电话叫醒服务 wake-up call, morning call
外线电话 outside call
内线电话 house phone
楼面服务员 floor attendant
用餐
常用表达
1.你们现在有空桌吗?
Do you have free tables right now?
2.我可以点餐了吗?
May I order, please?
3.请给我菜单。
May I have a menu, please?
4.可否让我看看酒单?
May I see the wine list?
5.餐厅有今日特餐吗?
Do you have today's special?
6.我可以点与那份相同的餐吗?
Can I have the same dish as that?
7.我想要一份开胃菜与排餐(鱼餐)。
I'd like appetizers and meat(fish)dish.
8.餐厅是否有供应素食餐?
Do you have vegetarian dishes?
9.牛排全熟(五分熟/七分熟)。
Well done(medium/medium well), please.
10.餐厅最特别的菜式是什么?
What is the specialty of the house?
11.麻烦请结账。
Check, please.
12.餐费里包含了小费吗?
Is the tip included in the check?
常用词汇
推荐菜 recommend
特色菜 specialty
开胃菜 appetizer
无糖可乐 diet coke
雪碧 Sprite
饮料 soft drinks
素食餐 vegetarian dish
买单 pay the bill
购物
常用表达
1.附近哪有百货商店?
Is there a department store around here?
2.最近的超市在哪?
Where is the nearest supermarket from here?
3.这个镇有什么特产吗?
Are there any unusual things produced in this town?
4.这有免税店吗?
Is there a duty-free shop?
5.你能把它作为礼物包装吗?
Can you wrap it as a gift?
6.能找个我这么大号的吗?
Could you show me something in my size?
7.你能推荐我一些年轻人喜欢的流行店吗?
Could you recommend a boutique which is popular among young people?
8.能打折吗?
Could you give me a little discount?
9.试衣间在哪?
Where is the fitting room?
10.我买它能免税吗?
Can I buy it tax-free?
11.能给我张退税表吗?
May I have the form for tax refund?
常用词汇
打折 discount
收据 receipt
退款 refund
换货 exchange
抵用券 voucher
收银处 cash desk
护肤 skin care
洗面奶 facial cleanser/face wash
洗发水 shampoo
沐浴露 body wash
看病
常用表达
1.我的腿受伤了。
I have injured my leg.
2.我的左脚踝肿了。
My left ankle is swollen.
3.我的手腕骨折了。
I broke my wrist.
4.我的胃很难受。
I have an upset stomach.
5.我感到既想呕吐,又想拉肚子。
I feel like vomiting and having diarrhea.
6.我有点反胃。
I feel a kind of queasy.
7.我想买点止痛药。
I'd like some pain killing drugs.
8.您能告诉我怎么服用吗?
Could you tell me how to use this medicine?
9.每天吃几次?
How many times a day should I take this medicine?
10.这药有副作用吗?
Does this drug have any side effects?
11.要多久才能好转?
How long does it take to get well?
常用词汇
感冒 have a cold
咳嗽 have a cough
嗓子痛 have a sore throat
胃痛 have a stomachache
牙痛 have a toothache
发烧 have a fever
恶心 sick
过敏 allergy
打喷嚏 sneeze
呕吐 vomit
肿胀 swelling
加拿大大西洋四省最快移民项目-AIPP
Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program(AIPP)-大西洋移民试点项目, 针对大西洋四省的移民计划。本项目是一个雇主担保类的移民项目, 目的在于吸引更多的技术人才还有国际学生留在在大西洋省份。国际毕业生申请时不需要任何工作经验! 项目每年有2000个名额,并名额不算在大西洋四省省提名配额之内。此次移民项目仅针对于加拿大海洋四省份,分别是:新斯科舍省(NovaScotia)、新布伦瑞克省(NewBrunswick)、爱德华王子岛省(PrinceEdwardIsland)、纽芬兰和拉布拉多省(NewfoundlandandLabrador)。
项目包括
Atlantic High-Skilled Program 大西洋高技术项目
Atlantic Intermediate - Skilled Program 大西洋中技能项目
Atlantic International Graduate Program 大西洋国际毕业生项目
项目优势
语言要求低 - CLB 4 (雅思G类,听4.5,读3.5,说4.0,写 4.0)
审理时间短 - 6个月
工作经验要求低 - 中、高技能工作者仅需1年工作经验
成功率高 - 成功率高
全家移民 -申请人的配偶和孩子,可以和申请人一起完成移民申请
申请要求如下:
声明:
1、本文所发布的内容,没有注明“原创”字样的,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权,请联系删除。